Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in the death of a Westover man and the sickening of five other people.
Westover Police Lt. A.A. Livengood tells The Dominion Post that police went to the 25-year-old man’s home early Monday morning after his wife called for help.
Livengood says the wife was “acting funny” when police arrived at the duplex where the couple lived. Both were taken to Ruby Memorial Hospital. Two other adults and two children who lived in the duplex had gone to the hospital about 30 minutes earlier after they became sick.
The man was pronounced dead. Livengood didn’t know the conditions of the others.
The victims’ names haven’t been released.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.