A new Premises Pollution Liability form is now available through ACE Westchester.
The new policy is designed to offer additional enhancements for the complex risks and exposures faced by owners of facilities affected by changing environmental regulations.
The policy features premises pollution coverage, which is available for new and pre-existing conditions as well as non-owned locations. The policy also features Contractors Pollution Liability, Transportation Pollution and Products Pollution Liability.
The new ACE Westchester Elite policy enhances many coverage provisions, including – but not limited to – the following:
- The ‘pollution condition’ definition includes extensions such as mold, illicit abandonment, silt and sediment migrating from a job location
- The ‘property damage’ definition includes third-party devaluation
- ‘Cleanup costs’ include replacement costs as well as cost for cleanup to the extent recommended by an environmental consultant in the absence of environmental law
- ‘Emergency response’ expenses incurred by the insured are covered
- Ninety-day notice of cancellation, except for non-payment of premium
- Mediation deductible credit is available
Additional coverages are available by endorsement.
Source: ACE Westchester
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.