Shareholders of Conseco, Inc., Carmel, Ind., re-elected eight directors at the company’s annual meeting.
The newly re-elected directors are:
* R. Glenn Hilliard, 62, Conseco’s executive chairman, former chairman, chief executive officer and member of the executive committee for ING Americas, and a director since September 2003;
* William S. Kirsch, 48, Conseco’s president and chief executive officer, and a director since August 2004;
* Debra J. Perry, 54, former senior managing director of Moody’s Investors Service, and a director since June 2004;
* Philip R. Roberts, 63, principal of Roberts Ventures LLC (consultant for investment management firms), former chief investment officer of trust business for Mellon Financial Corporation, and a director since September 2003;
* Neal C. Schneider, 61, chairman of PMA Capital Corporation, former partner in charge of the Worldwide Insurance Industry Practice and the North American Financial Service Practice at Arthur Andersen & Co., and a director since September 2003;
* Michael S. Shannon, 47, president and chief executive officer of KSL Resorts (manager of golf courses and destination resorts), and a director since September 2003;
* Michael T. Tokarz, 55, chairman of investment company MVC Capital, Inc., managing member of Tokarz Group (investments), former general partner with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., and a director since September 2003; and
* John G. Turner, 65, chairman of Hillcrest Capital Partners (private equity investment firm), former vice chairman and member of the executive committee for ING Americas, former chairman and CEO of ReliaStar Financial Corp., and a director since September 2003.
Conseco, Inc.’s insurance companies provide Medicare supplement, long-term care, cancer, heart/stroke and accident policies, as well as annuities and life insurance products.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.