July 7, 2009, Houston, TX – London American Risk Specialists, Inc, an independently owned and operated, full service excess and surplus lines broker announces the addition of a new AM Best A+ rated admitted carrier for Environmental Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Material Transportation coverage.
The program is designed for a
- minimum of 10 Power Units
- minimum 50% Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Material haulers
- up to $5,000,000 Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
The typical client profile:
- hazardous material transporters – for hire or transporting own product between commercial locations (no residential delivery)
- hazardous waste transporters – for hire or transporting own product.
Typical loads include:
- petroleum products
- hazardous waste solvents
- contaminated soil or products
- hazardous materials identified for transportation under 49 CFR 177.
Restricted classes or industries
- general commodities haulers
- explosives haulers (UN hazard class 1 explosives)
- garbage or refuse (non-hazardous waste) haulers
- residential delivery of product (gasoline/petroleum/fuel oil/propane, etc.)
- Massachusetts garaged or licensed vehicles.
Key Competitive Advantages
- Pollution coverage automatically included (CA9948 or equivalent plus MCS-90)
- Admitted paper
- Annual policy term
- Available in 49 states (not available in MA)
- State and Federal Filings as needed
- 24 hour/ 7 day / 365 day emergency claims response
- Loss Control and value added services
- General Liability and Pollution Liability Coverages are available in conjunction with this coverage.
For more information, contact:
Jennie Triola, VP Transportation
713-977-7726 ext 236
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.