How many times a week do you hear about a hacker breaking into a system and stealing confidential information? Or a virus taking down an entire computer network as it’s transmitted from one worksite to another via email? It’s all in a days work for a Technology Professional.
But, what do they do when they face the need for E&O coverage? Well …
Professional Liability Insurance Services, Inc.® – Underwriting Facilities (PLIS®, Inc. Underwriting Facilities) announces its new Technology Professionals Liability Insurance program – which may be just what your Technology clients have been looking for.
Coverage features include:
- Limits from 100K/100K to 5M/5M
- Insured may qualify for deductibles as low as $500
- Extended Reporting Period of 12 months
- Full Prior Acts (with no prior knowledge or notice) coverage with Retro-Date Inception coverage available for a reduced premium
- Unlimited use of telephone consultation service to an independent resource of professional, licensed risk managers/human resources in day-to-day issues
- Wrongful Acts Coverage Includes:
- Hacker attacks
- Computer virus attacks
- Theft of electronic data
- Denial of service
- Defamation, libel, slander or other tort related to harm to the reputation of character
- Plagiarism, piracy or misappropriation of ideas
Aside from the great coverage features, agents still get the same benefits from working with PLIS, Inc. Underwriting Facilities:
- No Voicemail – Underwriters available when you need one to help you through the sales process
- Premium Financing Available
- 24-48 hour turnaround on submissions
- 20% Commissions (on E&O and Technology Professionals submissions)
You can reach an underwriter or Product Specialist on this program or any of our other programs (Employment Practices, Miscellaneous E&O, Business Interruption Coverage for Food Borne Illness Outbreaks (for restaurants or hospitality entities), or Lawyers Professional Liability (Texas only)) at:
Professional Liability Insurance Services, Inc.
8015 Bronco Lane, Ste. 100
Phone: 800-761-7547 or 512-328-0677
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.