HOUSTON, TEXAS– London American Risk Specialists, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate launch of an Apartment Property Program endorsed by the National Apartment Association. This program is available in the Continental United States and written by an A.M. Best rated A XV carrier.
Highlights of the program include:
- Competitive rates on apartments built in 1975 and later
- $20,000,000 per location capacity
- $10,000 minimum premium
- Quotes within 72 business hours
All apartments, condominiums, & townhouses are eligible except those:
- Built prior to 1975
- With aluminum wiring, wood shingle roofs or siding
- With subsidized or student occupancy greater than 10%
- With total occupancy less than 70%
- Over 4 stories
- Quotes – excluding wind & hail – are available in the following areas:
- First Tier Counties in all States
- Alabama – South of Montgomery
- Louisiana – South of I-10 / I -12
- Mississippi – South of Jackson
- Texas – Houston
- Texas – Dallas/Ft Worth Area – Collin, Dallas, Denton & Tarrant Counties (Quotes, including wind and hail are available on sprinklered buildings built in 1995 or later)
For applications & submission requirements refer to www.londonamericantx.com, and select “Apartment Program” under “Areas of Expertise.”
For additional information contact Steve Ulrich, Apartment Program Manager 713-977-7726 X247. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.