National Contractors Insurance Company, Inc., a Risk Retention Group (NCIC) specializes in general liability insurance for the licensed general and artisan contractor. Minimum Premium for most artesian classes and markets begin at $1,500, general contractor at $3,000. Industry required endorsements such as Blanket Additional Insured Endorsements are standard, Primary Wording and Waivers of Subrogation are also available.
Markets Served Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah, Washington DC
ADVANTAGES OF NCIC
• Preferential Member Rates & Conditions
• Highly Competitive Pricing
• Stable, Long-Term Coverage
• User Friendly Forms
• Efficient Risk Management
• Quality Loss Control
• Highly Specialized Construction Knowledge
• Quick Binding & Quote Service Typically Within 48 Hours
NCIC PROGRAM DETAILS
• Manuscript Occurrence – Full and optional 2 Year Sunsets in most states.
• Rating is based on estimated Gross Receipts for the coming year.
• New ventures welcome.
• Policy terms are for one year only.
• Premium Financing available with 25% down + 100% applicable fees due at binding.
• Blanket Additional Insured Endorsements – Issued with each policy.
• Additional Insured Endorsement with Primary Wording – Additional Fee.
• Waver of Subrogation – Additional Fee.
• No reassessment.
• Forms available online at www.4ncic.com.
If your agency specializes in the construction industry, and you’re looking form an edge, please contact:
National Sales Manager
DFR Insurance Services, Inc.
7038 Owensmouth Avenue, Suite 200
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.