A fire in Jackson, Wyo., gutted the second floor of an office building where eight businesses had offices. The fire began shortly after midnight Friday, March 3 in a bathroom in the office of Grand Teton Realty, said Greg Prugh, who co-owns the building with his son.
The fire was put out by about 2 a.m. Saturday, March 5, Prugh said. No one was hurt, he said.
The two-story building also housed offices of Alpine Dentistry, Farmers Insurance Group, an architect, Rocky Mountain Marketing, C J Elements, Idea Gallery and Kim’s Electrolysis.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.