Sequoia Insurance Company, a multi-line property and casualty insurer serving the western United States, and Guidewire Software, a provider of solutions to property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurers, reported that Sequoia Insurance Company has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter as the insurer’s new claims processing system.
ClaimCenter will support end-to-end claim processing for all of Sequoia’s lines of business, which include Commercial Multi-Peril, Auto, Homeowner’s, and Workers’ Compensation.
ClaimCenter provides the Sequoia Insurance claims department with the solution to enable the insurer to migrate from a 12-year-old, in-house developed legacy system to a modern web-based claims system.
Using ClaimCenter, Sequoia will be able to:
* Automate controls and streamline the claims process for all lines of business with a single web-based claims system;
* Detect claim fraud via built-in ISO integration;
* Create electronic claim files for ease of information sharing between relevant parties;
* Improve supervision of, and visibility into, the claim handling process via management dashboards; and
* Have multiple claims open on the adjustor’s desktop simultaneously, allowing adjustors to multi-task and be more efficient.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.