Montana State Fund (MSF) and Guidewire Software, a provider of solutions to property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurers, announced that Montana State Fund has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter as its new claims system. The implementation of the new system will be led by HCL Technologies, a global provider of information technology services to the insurance industry.
“Guidewire ClaimCenter gives us the power and flexibility we need to deliver world-class claims service to the employers and employees of our state,” said Harold Williams, chief information officer, Montana State Fund. “ClaimCenter will enable us to increase collaboration with our partners, deliver more information over the Internet, and ensure best-practice handling of every claim.”
The selection of ClaimCenter was reportedly motivated by the system’s support for Montana State Fund’s key claims initiatives:
* Extending the claims processing environment to policyholders, agents, partners, providers, and employees;
* Systematically enforcing claims management best practices across all policy types, business relationships, and regulatory requirements;
* Providing a common electronic reporting solution to all relevant governing and regulatory bodies;
* Delivering an enhanced claims toolset to increase adjuster productivity and reduce manual processes;
* Streamlining work processes to increase efficiency throughout the claims organization.
“We are proud to be serving the citizens of Montana through our selection by Montana State Fund,” said John Raguin, CEO, Guidewire Software. “We look forward to a long, collaborative relationship based on our shared commitment to operational excellence and superior customer service.”
HCL Technologies, an approved implementation partner of Guidewire Software, will lead the implementation activities for the new claims solution.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.