Damage totals reportedly continue to mount from the recent wildfires in the Southern California area.
State Farm(R) claims personnel are on site helping policyholders with their claims. According to the company:
* Agents, agents’ staff and claims employees in Southern California continue to provide service to our policyholders. These associates are issuing “Additional Living Expense” checks to help policyholders in the rebuilding process. They have been working in the affected areas since the fires began.
* In addition, members of State Farm Catastrophe Team have been called in to respond to handle claims from policyholders.
* We have activated our 1-800-SF CLAIM (1-800-732-5246) catastrophe call center and are taking calls from policyholders. To date we have received close to 1600 claims.
* State Farm has dispatched Mobile RV Claims Offices in the affected areas, including 2 RVs in San Diego and a 37-foot RV Claim Office, deployed from our Corporate Offices in Bloomington Il, to be situated in the San Bernardino area.
* State Farm Catastrophe Claim Centers have been established in the San Bernardino and San Diego areas.
The company added that State Farm claim representatives have already started assessing the damage. When authorities say it’s safe for the teams to move into the damaged areas, the teams will assess where the majority of damage has occurred.
State Farm said its first priority is taking care of its customers’ needs as quickly as possible
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.