Jacksonville, Fla. based The Main Street America Group has announced it has selected the Guidewire ClaimCenter as its new claims processing system.
“After a thorough evaluation of available claims systems and the option of building internally, we selected Guidewire ClaimCenter,” Joel Gelb, Main Street America Group vice president and chief information officer said. “We appreciate that the Guidewire ClaimCenter was specifically designed and built for our business and will enable us to provide our agent-customers and adjusters, and the ease with which we will be able to make system changes.”
ClaimCenter provides Main Street America with the tools to modernize and transform its claim process, enabling it to provide improved customer service for its agent-customers and policyholders. Using ClaimCenter, Main Street America can:
• Process claims for all lines of business using one claim system.
• Modify/refine business processes quickly and efficiently with flexible business rules.
• Deliver full functionality to over 1,100 independent insurance agents through a Web interface.
• Automatically assign claims to adjusters based on their expertise level and workload.
• Move from an out-of-date legacy system to a modern, Web-based technology with simplified maintenance.
• Realize desired claim system functionality without inherent risk of building from scratch.
“A primary Guidewire objective is to make its customers successful,” Steve Canty, Main Street America Group senior vice president, claims explained. “Guidewire has a track record of on-time and on-budget deployments.
ClaimCenter is an end-to-end claims system for property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurance. Its flexible business rules enable claims organizations to optimize and monitor the claim process. Claims executives can define, enforce and continually refine their preferred claim handling practices.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.