Aon announced it is introducing a series of forums in Oklahoma aimed at helping make sense of the increasingly complex risk management environment.
Aon designed the 2005 Oklahoma Business Risk Forums to offer participants the opportunity to interact with a cross-section of business professionals who are accountable for insurance and risk management at their companies. The forums are aimed at executives involved in any aspect of the risk management process, including chief financial officers, controllers, risk managers and corporate presidents.
Participants may choose to attend on a Wednesday in Tulsa or a Thursday in Oklahoma City. The Wednesday seminars will take place from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at 6120 S. Yale, Suite 500, Tulsa. The Thursday seminars will be held at the same time at The Petroleum Club, 100 N. Broadway in Oklahoma City.
The seminar schedule is as follows:
· Feb. 2 and 3: Consumer Driven Health Care; presented by Bill Sharon, Consulting
· March 2 and 3: Surety Services; presented by AJ Jain, Surety Group
· April 6 and 7: Actuarial Topic; presented by Terry Alfuth, Aon Risk Consultants
· May 4 and 5: Total Compensation; presented by Ed Bustard, Consulting Benefacts
· June 1 and 2: Executive Benefits; presented by Mark McCullough, Executive Benefits
· July 13 and 14: e-Solutions; presented by Mike Palmich, Technology
· Aug. 3 and 4: Aggression Management; presented by Dr. John Byrnes, Aon Aggression Management
· Sept. 7 and 8: Mergers & Acquisitions; presented by Doug May, Gable & Gotwals and Nil Durak, Mergers & Acquisitions Group
· Oct. 5 and 6: Retirement Plans and Sarbanes Oxley; presented by TBD
· Nov. 2 and 3: Premium Financing; presented by Bob Despenzero, Cananwill
For more information contact Aon Risk Services, 6120 S. Yale, Suite 500, Tulsa, Okla. 74136, or call Jeannette Oravec at (918) 496-6932. The seminars are free. A complimentary lunch will be served.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.