The Workers’ Health and Safety division of the Texas Workers’ Compensation Commission will present a one-day educational seminar on Accident Prevention Planning, on Wednesday, June 23, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The seminar will take place at Holiday Inn, Fort Worth Room, 100 Altamesa, Fort Worth, Texas. The cost is $90 per person.
Accident Prevention Planning introduces the seven components of accident prevention planning: management, accident investigation, safety training, inspections, safety analysis, record keeping, and program review, which enable employers to create a safe work environment.
After completing the course, participants will understand how to successfully perform record keeping tasks, trend analysis, job hazard analysis, determine training requirements, safety inspections, and accident investigation. Information on safety regulations and drive safe programs will also be provided.
This seminar will provide information on several topics:
* management responsibilities in the planning process;
* record keeping requirements of the plan;
* how to do safety analysis and define trend analysis and job hazard analysis;
* the importance of training in the safety process;
* how to have a good inspection program;
* the importance of accident reporting and investigation; and
* the purpose of the Accident Prevention Plan review process.
For more information or to register, call 512-804-4610 or register online at: http://www.twcc.state.tx.us/services/seminartraining/safetyedutrng/emailregistration.html
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.