Mitchell Announces Strategic Integration Agreement With AirPro Diagnostics
Mitchell International, Inc., a technology, connectivity and information provider to the property/casualty claims and collision repair industries, announced a strategic integration and joint marketing agreement with AirPro Diagnostics, LLC. to integrate AirPro’s collision diagnostics solutions with the Mitchell Diagnostics System. The companies will work together to incorporate AirPro documents seamlessly into the workflow employed by users of Mitchell Diagnostics.
The Mitchell Diagnostics system is a comprehensive collision repair diagnostics solution, operating on all makes and models and providing both scanning and diagnostic repair capabilities—without per-scan transaction fees. It combines appraisal and collision repair workflow applications with Bosch’s advanced aftermarket scan tools. AirPro’s OEM-compliant scan tool gives repairers the ability to perform scan, calibrations and update module programming, and also features a unique one-click capability to gain on-demand access to its highly skilled ASE-certified technicians, who can help perform scanning, advanced diagnostics and safety system calibrations.
Willis Towers Watson Launches Tailored Cyberinsurance Coverage for Construction Industry
Willis Towers Watson, a global advisory and broker, launched CyCon, a tailored cyberinsurance solution for the construction industry.
CyCon coverage is available in the United States and was developed in close cooperation with specialty cyberinsurance leader NAS Insurance Services. The product includes a blend of first- and third-party coverages with specific enhancements tailored to the industry. Key features include:
- Contingent bodily injury, and first- and third-party property damage due to cyber events.
- Coverage for insureds’ loss of business income as a result of a breach or attack; also applies to an outage due to a cyber event at a third party on whom the company relies for operations.
- Coverage for extra expenses, including expenses associated with procuring products or services from alternate sources and overtime costs.
- Expansion of the “system failure” definition to include intentional shutdowns to mitigate a cyberattack.
- Coverage for expenses resulting from contractual penalties that an insured may be obligated to pay if a cyber event causes a job delay.
- Expansion of the privacy breach, and security and privacy wrongful act definitions to include the wrongful retention of private information.
- Expanded definitions of computer systems to include third-party hosted sites, building information modeling and design software.
- Coverage for privacy claims due to the use of drones in mapping and surveying projects
GlobalPro Recovery Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Office in Orlando
GlobalPro Recovery, an insurance risk and recovery firm, announced the upcoming opening of a brand-new office in Orlando, Fla., to better serve clients in the Orange County area.
In addition to headquarters in Miami, the Orlando office expands the company’s footprint in Florida and provides a central location and immediate access to current and new client’s assets who are based in that area.
GlobalPro Recovery, Inc. is multidisciplinary professional firm that helps clients manage the risks to a financial recovery following a loss caused by wind, water, fire, theft or other calamity. They assist with pre-loss planning and documentation, crisis management, the adjustment of insurance claims and coordinating the reconstruction process.
The family owned and operated international business has represented the interest of policyholders and has recovered more than $500,000,000 for its clients. GlobalPro’s clients include more than 1,000 Communication Associations and hundreds commercial property owners and operators. Recent successes include the recovery of more than $20 million in hurricane Irma related losses and over $30 million in construction related losses.
GlobalPro’s Orlando Office will be located at 20 N. Orange Ave, Suite 1100, Orlando, FL 32810. For more information please visit www.getglobalpro.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.