Fire Heavily Damages North Dakota Apartment Garages

December 18, 2013

Investigators say a fire that heavily damaged some apartment complex garages in Fargo, N.D., was caused by leaking gasoline ignited by open-flame propane heating equipment.

The Fire Department says the Monday afternoon blaze started in a garage stall where people had been working on a car. Six of the 24 stalls in the garage were destroyed and four others suffered moderate damage.

Three vehicles also were destroyed, along with other items in the garages. A damage estimate was not immediately determined.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.