The ACE Group announced an enhancement of its ACE Worldview portal to provide its multinational clients with online access to claim and detailed loss information for all multinational lines of business.
Key features of this enhancement include online display of loss data, multiple export functions for downloading loss data; loss reporting tools allowing users to setup customizable, recurring reports; and a loss alerts function for triggering email notifications for designated claim criteria.
The virtual platform, first introduced in 2010, was designed to meet the distinctive needs of multinational risk managers and their insurance brokers to enable them to monitor the status of their entire global program, obtain copies of local insurance policies and certificates, and access proprietary research tools. Numerous other features, including access to program contacts, multinational standards, policy issuance monitoring, and other detailed reports are customizable to each client’s unique needs.
ACE Worldview features various application pages to enable risk managers to manage policies and monitor activities. In addition, it provides customized reporting tools for management and tracking.
- Program Summary: allows tracking of insurance program activities across the global ACE network. This is updated daily from ACE’s proprietary multinational account system.
- Document Library: Contains important documents that pertain to clients’ multinational program, such as implementation instructions, policies, claims bulletins, and other various program documents.
- Report Center: Allows users to generate detailed reports showing the status and details of various activities. The report center will allow reports to be generated in multiple formats (PDF, Excel, and HTML) and stored for easy retrieval.
- ACE Multinational Research: The tool enables reporting and response to legislative and market practice changes which influence insurance programs on a daily basis. Through the ACE Insurance Directory, users access an online facility that enables evaluation of country-level insurance information by line of business, including changes in regulation and supervision as well as general market conditions. Additionally, it provides details on local network capability, such as company name, financial rating and contacts.
- Loss Information: Links to ESIS Global RiskAdvantage risk management information system. The tool provides claim updates, customizable dashboards, alerts, reporting, and modeling capabilities.
For more information, contact Gary Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: ACE Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.