Research and Markets announced the addition of The Global Insurance Handbook 2005 to their offering.
The increasing size of risk in the world is reportedly influencing multinational and global companies to protect ever larger balance sheets against traditional and untangible risks. Many insurance groups have had to expand their operating platforms and it is reportedly essential that insurers have the necessary systems in place to react to global changes and regulatory activity.
With a predominant focus on legislation and insurance law, the Global Insurance Handbook presents the main issues at the forefront of insurance players’ agendas.
Supported by industry bodies such as the International Underwriting Association and AIRMIC, the Handbook provides expert analysis and advice on trends, industry standards, the importance of good risk management and reacting to challenges in the industry — all key factors to succeeding in insurance investment. Also includes a series of market reviews focusing on insurance developments in Brazil, Germany, Japan, North America, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and the U.S.
– Global expansion: local operations and new legal requirements
– Trends in the life reinsurance business
– Tapping standards for global success
– How IPCRe streamlines the deal process with Q.Know Technologies
– Spreading the risk management message
– Duty of good faith post contract — scope and application
– Swedish motor liability insurance: what should a reinsurer know?
– Consistency in a time of change — rising to the challenge
– Reacting to a demanding environment — new initiatives from CEIOPS
– Run-off in the London reinsurance market
– Modern insights into the Brazilian insurance market
– New reinsurance supervision rules in Germany
– Bank sales of insurance in Japan
– Reinsurance in the Middle East and Africa — the current state of the
– A review of the North American reinsurance market
– Towards a more consumer-orientated insurance industry
– Spanish Supreme Court cases on the law of insurance contracts
– The Swedish insurance market is facing a new era
– U.S. primary risk, broker and reinsurance regulatory issues in 2004
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c13729
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.