Candle, Christmas Tree Suspected in Pennsylvania House Fire

December 23, 2010

Fire officials say a candle and a Christmas tree may be to blame for a fire that destroyed a central Pennsylvania home.

Lickdale Fire Company Chief Paul Snyder says the fire broke out Tuesday morning in Union Township, Lebanon County. The homeowner escaped without injuries.

Snyder says the man told firefighters his dog may have knocked the tree into a lit candle, sparking the blaze.

A state police fire marshal is still investigating the cause.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.