Fire officials in New Hampshire say a barn that belonged to the owner of a hot-air balloon business in the town of Derry was completely destroyed in a blaze that began when the owner was filling propane tanks.
There were no serious injuries in the Sunday fire.
The barn held balloons and antique cars.
Derry Fire Battalion Chief Jack Webb tells WMUR-TV the owner of the business was filling propane tanks when a basket caught fire.
The fire spread to the nearby barn.
Webb says there were many explosions, one of which lifted a pickup truck 3 feet off the ground.
While the barn was completely destroyed, a nearby house was saved.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.