A Virginia man who says he fell after stepping in dog feces at a PetSmart store has filed a $1 million negligence lawsuit against the company.
Robert Holloway alleges in his lawsuit in U.S. District Court that he badly injured his back, struck his head and knocked out four teeth when he slipped in January 2009 at a Newport News PetSmart. He alleges that PetSmart and its manager should have protected him from a hazardous condition created when they allowed animals to defecate on the floor.
In court documents, Phoenix-based PetSmart denied the negligence allegations.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.