MarshBerry Launches Four New 360 Seminars
Woodmere, OH, March 16, 2015: MarshBerry is hosting four full day regional seminars focusing on best practices for merger & acquisition (M&A) and organic growth strategies. These seminars will enable insurance professionals, property & casualty, employee benefit and wholesale/ managing general agents/ managing general underwriters to understand the strategies they should consider as they work to lead their firm to growth and profitability and to maximize shareholder value over the long term.
The 2015 seminar schedule is:
- Thursday, April 30: Las Vegas, NV – Mandalay Bay/Delano Las Vegas
- Thursday, May 7: Chicago, IL – Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Tuesday, May 19: Dallas, TX – The Fairmont Dallas Hotel
- Thursday, May 21: New York, NY – Grand Hyatt New York at Grand Central Terminal
Seminar key topics include:
- State of the Industry
- Building a Long-Term Strategic Plan
- Perpetuation: Most Common Roadblocks and How to Try to Avoid Them
- Internal vs. External Valuation: Why Closing the Gap Matters
- Panel Discussion: Why Do Firms Sell & How Do They Command Market Premium
- Organic Growth and Producer Recruitment Strategies
- Transaction Pricing, Earn-outs and Deal Structure
According to John Wepler, President – MarshBerry, “The MarshBerry 360 Seminar Series enables insurance distribution professionals to understand the strategies needed to lead their firm to growth and profitability – as well as help to maximize shareholder value. Whether an agency, carrier or wholesaler is considering buying or selling an agency, or is looking for new strategies to drive organic growth – this is the event they should attend.”
Registration & Cost:
- Register online at www.MarshBerry.com/360
- Cost is $850.00 per person
Founded in 1981, MarshBerry’s primary objective is to help insurance agents, brokers and carriers as they work to maximize their value through our industry-specific services that include: Merger & Acquisition Advisory*, Financial Consulting, Organic Growth Consulting, Information Services and Peer Exchange Networks. Ranked #1 by SNL Financial for each of the past 15 years, MarshBerry has closed 435 transactions and over 215 diagnostic and confirmatory due diligence projects over the last ten years. Visit www.marshberry.com to learn more.
MarshBerry 360 Media Sponsor:
The MarshBerry 360 Seminars are supported by Insurance Journal.Insurance Journal Magazine, and www.insurancejournal.com, are the flagship publications of Wells Media Group, which also publishes Claims Journal and Carrier Management magazines and their websites, along with InsuranceJournal.tv and MyNewMarkets.com. Wells Media Group also offers property/casualty education and training through The Insurance Journal Academy of Insurance.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.