Unique luncheon series offers frank insights and experiences on developing a successful UBI program
Scottsdale, AZ, September 10, 2014 – We’ve all seen the statistics. Telematics and UBI are exploding at an exponential rate. From 1.85 million insured enrolled in a UBI program in 2010, to nearly 90 million projected in 2017 (ABI Research). Is your company prepared to capitalize on the transformational impact of telematics on auto insurance?
Enjoy lunch with a panel of industry experts who have real-life experience in delivering a successful UBI Telematics program from pilot to national roll-out. This complimentary luncheon series delivers the unvarnished information and knowledge you need before launching your own UBI Program:
- How to accelerate time to market
- Realize an optimized ROI
- Leverage real life experience from a top ten carrier’s production roll-out – what worked, what failed. And why.
- Gain clarity on how the science of social media and gamification are being used by the largest market cap companies in the S&P and how they will improve your client adoption and retention
- Jump start to a future where automated crash detection and eFNOL are essential to competitiveness
- The importance of an engaging mobile interface and why it’s key to a successful long-term strategy
Luncheon Seminars are complimentary to insurance carrier professionals.
Limited enrollment is only 30 guests per luncheon, so reserve your space today.
September 23 | Seattle | Columbia Tower Club
October 14 | Boston | Boston College Club
November 4 | Los Angeles | City Club LA
December 16 | Dallas | Tower Club
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.