Beacon Marketing, Inc. – “Helping to guide your prospecting needs to new destinations”
Beacon is coming up on their 2nd year with helping agents across the country write new business and they have been successful in retaining 97% of their clients with their new model!
Orange, CA – August 6, 2009: With the current economic conditions, a lot of agencies have had to reduce and/or cut out their marketing budgets for 2009. If the economy and continued soft market has hurt your plans for growth and new business, Beacon Marketing has a solution to keep you in the game and ahead of your competition. They have a program offering payment plans to their clients to ease the cost of implementing effective telemarketing campaigns. They are so confident with their services and model, that they will finance the annual investment for you and take on all of the risk. Let Beacon ‘earn’ their keep and your business or you don’t pay, it’s that simple.
The Beacon Team has the experience and know how to target everything from large companies, to medium-sized businesses (in all industries), to professional liability risks, and even BOP candidates. Transportation and trucking programs have become a hot target – call for information on how to receive appointments as early as next week!
Call for information about their ‘Starter Program’ – if you’ve had a bad experience in the past with other telemarketing companies or need to scale back your budget for 2009/2010, you can test the Beacon model without a big financial commitment. If you are working with a National Data firm or others that say they Guarantee and Deliver their services – Beacon can show you a more cost effective way of developing new business with less financial risk and a more secure model to deliver the actual results. Since your clients don’t pay you by the hour, why should you pay a marketing firm that way? If you have received recent promotions from endorsed carrier programs offering discounted pricing for marketing services, Beacon can still beat their rates and provide a safer solution for you. Beacon understands that agents are only looking for results that can be measured, and that’s what they deliver. Ask to speak directly with current Beacon clients for feedback on their experiences – they can give you honest opinions and comparisons from using other firms in the industry.
Unlike other firms that only offer ‘calling hours’ to develop leads and appointments, Beacon offers the following services – AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY IN ADVANCE!
- List of suspects based on your criteria – you own the data and we don’t sell or share information with other brokers!
- Program analysis to outline your needs/goals
- Database of pre-qualified Leads/X-Dates
- Follow up letters and/or emails to your database of Leads/X-Dates to keep your name in front of the prospects throughout the year
- Confirmed Appointments with interested prospects. Confirmation/Reminder emails to every Appointment with your contact information the day they are set – and an option for Beacon to do your confirmation calls prior to every Appointment. EVERY APPOINTMENT IS CONFIRMED FOR YOU BEFORE YOU GO OUT!
- Dedicated marketing representative (just like you would have in-house)
- Bi-weekly conference call meetings with your dedicated marketing representative to discuss the current results of the program and anything new going on in your industry that will help our efforts
- On-line access 24/7 to your data, calendar, & reports
Contact Beacon Marketing today and they will help point you in the right direction for 2009/2010. Additional information can be found at www.beaconmarketing.net
Beacon Marketing, Inc. | 866.580.4264 x 201 or 208 | email@example.com
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.