Free White Paper reveals how to triple your conversion rates on all leads.
The economy has forced many of your prospects into a shell. How do you get them out? According to a 2007 MIT Study, 78% of prospects buy from the first company that contacts them. Here are some other startling statistics:
- Leads convert 22 times more often when you make contact in the first 5 minutes. (2007 MIT study)
- Converting a lead is 57% lead quality and 43% sales process. (Leads360 data)
- On average it takes between 5 and 6 attempts to contact a lead. (Leads360 data)
Your competition is fierce. Active online shoppers expect to be contacted immediately and the producer who calls them first usually wins. What if you could be FIRST every time?
For a limited time, we are giving out a free white paper, “First to Call,” which reveals the secrets of tripling your life or health business by closing prospects faster. Learn how a fully-automated lead follow-up system can make all the difference:
- Track your leads from start to close
- Contact prospects faster – before your competition steals them away
- Follow-up more effectively with automatic emails that turn cool leads into warm prospects
- Receive leads instantly from any source
- Measure actual ROI and sales effectiveness
The statistics can’t be ignored. To receive our free 10-page whitepaper, “First to Call: Why You Can’t Afford to Be Second” on how you can write more business, simply click here
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.