NCIC, a Risk Retention Group, Secures AM Best Rated A- (Excellent), Class Viii, Reinsurance for its Contractor General Liability Program
This is a real reinsurance program, not some unspecified excess of loss being used by some of its competitors. NCIC’s reinsurance is a 95:5% quota share, in excess of $10,000!
We respect our Brokers’ efforts, with commissions beginning at 12.5%, with a path to higher commissions, and quick 24 hour turn-arounds. You are representing a company with a solid foundation, and with highly competitive rates. We are owned by our contractor insureds and are your long term contractor solution, in both hard or soft markets. NCIC currently writes Commercial General Liability Insurance for homebuilders, general and artisan contractors, including roofers, on a Modified Occurrence form.
ADVANTAGES OF NCIC
- Broker Commissions begin at 12.5%
- Highly Competitive Pricing
- Quick-turn around quotations, usually within 24 hours
- Long-term Contractor Solution
- User Friendly Forms
- Highly Specialized Construction Knowledge
NCIC PROGRAM DETAILS
- Reinsurance Company; AM Best Rated A- (Excellent), Class VIII, 95:5% quota share, in excess of $10,000!
- Manuscript Occurrence and Optional 2 Year Sunset (most states)
- Pricing is based on Estimated Gross Receipts
- New ventures welcome
- Industry required endorsements; Blanket (AI) issued with each policy
- Primary Wording and Waiver of Subrogation (available)
- No reassessment
- States served: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah, and Washington DC
- Forms available online at www.4ncic.com
For more information on the insurance offered by NCIC,
please contact Pascal Burke:
Tel: 949-285-1249, e-mail: email@example.com
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.