Making General Liability Insurance affordable for General and Artisan Contractors.
National Contractors Insurance Company, Inc., a Risk Retention Group (NCIC) specializes in general liability insurance for the licensed general and artisan contractor. Minimum Premium for most artisan classes and markets begin at $1,500, general contractors at $3,000. Industry required endorsements such as Blanket Additional Insured Endorsements are standard, Primary Wording and Waivers of Subrogation are also available.
Markets Served: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah, and Washington DC
ADVANTAGES OF NCIC
- Preferential Member Rates & Conditions
- Highly Competitive Pricing
- Stable, Long-Term Coverage
- User Friendly Forms
- Efficient Risk Management
- Quality Loss Control
- Highly Specialized Construction Knowledge
- Quick Binding & Quote Service Typically Within 48 Hours
NCIC PROGRAM DETAILS
- Manuscript Occurrence – Full and Optional 2 Year Sunsets available in most states.
- Rating is based on Estimated Gross Receipts for the coming year.
- New ventures welcome.
- Premium Financing available with 25% down + 100% applicable fees due at binding.
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsements – Issued with each policy.
- Additional Insured Endorsement with Primary Wording – Additional Fee.
- Waver of Subrogation – Additional Fee.
- No reassessment.
- Forms available online at www.4ncic.com
If your agency specializes in the construction industry, and you’re looking to form an edge, please contact:
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.