This study, undertaken by the Ponemon Institute, and jointly developed by Accenture, evaluated the responses of 2,182 interviews from 254 companies in seven countries—Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and the United States. Key findings include:
- The average total cost of cyber crime by country, organizational size and industry
- The cost of cyber crime by type of attack
- Analysis of the costs to resolve the consequences of the cyber attack
- How companies allocate resources and achieve cost savings
- Maturity and effectiveness of an organization’s security posture
Download this study for great insights and trends.