Grand Rapids, Mich.-based Foremost Insurance Group is expanding its Dwelling Fire program in California. Dwelling Fire policies and endorsements are specifically designed for the needs of landlord, owner-occupied or vacant properties. All new business will be written on new Dwelling Fire One or Dwelling Fire Three policies, while current customers will be moved into the new program at renewal.
Some of the changes to the Dwelling Fire program include:
- Personal Injury coverage is now available.
- $1 million Liability limits are now available.
- An optional Repair Cost Endorsement, which provides a repair cost settlement on Coverage A partial losses, is now available.
- Theft coverage is available up to $5,000 in increments of $1,000.
- Owners with another Foremost, Farmers, Bristol West or Zurich policy may qualify for a discount.
To become appointed with Foremost, agents can call 800-237-6136 or visit ForemostSTAR.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.