The Georgia State Fire Marshal’s office has ruled that an explosion at a gas company in Coffee County that left two employees injured was caused by a propane leak.
State officials told WALB-TV Tuesday that Ferrellgas employees were transferring propane from one truck to another when the leak happened Monday afternoon in Douglas.
Two employees were taken to an Augusta burn center and information on their conditions was not immediately available. A third employee has also been treated and released.
Douglas is about 85 miles east of Albany.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.