Raleigh, N.C.-based TriSure Corp. named John Cramer, a partner and co-founder, the firm’s new chief executive officer.
The move stems from TriSure’s need to implement a management structure that positions it for future growth, according to a company news release
Cramer will oversee TriSure’s daily administrative and operational matters.
TriSure’s six other partners also have accepted new management responsibilities in varying areas of expertise. Those partners and their work capacities are:
• Cleve Folger – personal lines of insurance.
• Linda Folger – account manager policies and procedures; business strategy and execution; marketing and public relations; and quality assurance and risk management.
• Jim Holmes – commercial property and casualty insurance lines; commercial sales management.
• Wally Dawson – employee benefits lines; human resources policies and procedures; marketing and public relations.
• Ashley Alphin – commercial sales training and management.
• Hudson Smelcer – internal work environment; public relations and marketing.
Source: TriSure Corp.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.