North Carolina-based MJM Investigations, an international investigations firm providing investigative solutions to the insurance industry, announced a new addition to their professional services currently offered.
With continuous organizational renewal reflected within MJM Investigations, a strengthened value proposition will be offered to clients nationwide through the expansion of Fire Investigation Services, led by Vice President, Terry Lacy. These services will provide origin and cause of fires and explosions, follow-up investigations, large loss and evidence management, file review, litigation support, and investigations of water, smoke and soot damage claims.
MJM’s professional fire investigation experts will conduct fire investigation services throughout the United States. These fire investigators are experienced in identifying and examining physical evidence, documenting their findings suitable for courtroom proceedings, and are able to provide expert testimony based on the facts discovered.
In addition, MJM will enhance this service by streamlining the process by which investigative assignments are received, conducted, and delivered to clients. All clients can monitor their investigations from their desktops, with real-time access to their cases via a secure website.
Through MJM CaseTrak clients can:
• Oversee all cases through a customized management reporting system;
• View and/or download the entire investigation report, full-length streaming video evidence and still photos;
• Send a new request or continue an existing assignment;
• Review cases previously assigned to MJM and their current status;
• Monitor case schedules and case notes;
• Send the case results to a colleague;
• Receive comprehensive business-to-business solutions;
• Experience web-based e-transactions.
“By diversifying MJM’s services through the addition of a Fire Investigations Group will continue our commitment to preventing, detecting and investigating suspect claims as we lead the world in the fight against insurance fraud,” said Mike Malone chairman and CEO of MJM Investigations.
For more information, go to www.mjminc.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.