Ala. Resident Dies from Injuries

November 10, 2003

Joseph Edward Stafford, 55, of Phenix City, Alabama died Oct. 31 from injuries received during a fire at his home earlier that morning.

Investigators with the Phenix City Fire Department and the Alabama State Fire Marshals Office reportedly determined the fire occurred after food was left unattended and cooking on a stove.

No total amount of damages to the home have yet been released.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.