With a new facility in Austin, Texas now operational, State Auto announced the in-house and outside claims team:
- Sandra Robinson, claims supervisor, has 30 years of experience as an all lines adjuster with management and litigation experience. Prior to State Auto, she was employed with Texas Property & Casualty Guaranty Insurance Association (TPCIGA), Texas Department of Insurance (TDI), Allstate, Providence Washington Group and Marsh & McLennan.
- Susan Smith, claims representative, is a 20-year claims veteran specializing in claims investigation. She previously worked for Farmers Insurance Co. and for a law firm specializing in personal injury and commercial litigation.
- Karyn Bartels, claims representative, has 29 years of experience as a multi-line claims adjuster with significant management experience. She served in claims examiner and supervisory roles with major insurance companies such as Crum & Forester, Travelers, USAA, and Provident Washington Insurance Co.
- Scott Dady, property claims representative, has 17 years of multi-line claims adjuster experience and four years of experience as a commercial construction estimator. His catastrophe adjusting experience includes Hurricanes Charlie, Francis, Jeanne, Katrina, and Tropical Storm Hermine, as well as Midwest hail storms and California mud slides.
- Whitney Raines, claims representative, has six years of multi-line claims adjusting experience and has served in both in-house and on-site catastrophe deployments. She previously worked for Travelers Insurance in San Antonio, Texas.
- Felix Lopez, claims representative, has 29 years of experience in the insurance industry, including multi-line adjusting experience. He worked for Austin Metro Claims Services, Barron Risk Mgmt. and State Farm Insurance Companies in the past.
- Michelle Maciok, claims representative, has more than 35 years of experience as a multi-line claims adjuster. She was previously employed by TPCIGA, Tenet Healthcare System Inc., Coronia Corp, USF&G, Mayflower Moving & Storage, Foremost and Allstate Insurance Co.
- Tony Mendoza, auto damage appraiser, has 11 years of experience as an auto physical damage appraiser. Prior to State Auto, he worked for Caliber Collision Centers and Rvest Appraisal Services Inc.
- John Shoemaker, claims representative, has 21 years’ experience as a property and automobile adjuster. He joined State Auto in 2003. He was formerly employed by Tieken Claims Service Inc. His catastrophe experience includes Hurricane Andrew and the Northridge earthquake.
- Derek Sewell, property claims representative, has six years of property and automobile claims adjusting experience. He previously worked for Farmers and Travelers Insurance Co. and served as an independent adjuster affiliated with Tailored Adjustment Services Inc.
- Paul Moinot, property claims representative, has eight years of multi-line claims adjuster experience. Based in Houston, he worked at PM Management LLC and St. Paul Travelers Insurance Co. before joining State Auto.
Source: State Auto
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.