Hobbs Bonded Fiber Inc.’s company facility in Waco was cited with 29 serious violations by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Proposed penalties total $161,100.
- failing to develop and implement a respiratory program
- failing to develop a plan to avoid employee exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- failing to provide an area for employees to wash their eyes
- failing to ensure that compressed oxygen and acetylene gas cylinders were stored separately
- failing to provide hazard communication training to employees working with hazardous and toxic chemicals
- failing to adequately guard rotating belts, pulleys, chains and sprockets from pinch points and at the point of operation
- failing to provide covers on junction, outlet and transformer boxes.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.