Texas Mutual Insurance Company announced it has enhanced its online safety tools.
The company’s policyholders can visit the new Safety Resource Center at www.texasmutual.com to:
· Order and download training material from a multi-media safety resource library;
· Track the status of their orders;
· Find out how much accidents cost their businesses;
· Calculate their incidence rates, and compare them with the national average;
· Get tips on how to improve their safety programs.
Richard Janick, Texas Mutual loss prevention services manager, said the company designed the new system with small businesses in mind.
“Many small businesses don’t have the luxury of a full-time safety coordinator,” Janick said . “This resource helps them level the playing field. These tools are convenient, user-friendly, and, above all, practical. Any Texas Mutual policyholder can use the Safety Resource Center to launch a safety program or improve an existing program.”
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.