The Alamo Chapter of CPCU and the South Texas Chapter of RIMS announced their joint All Industry Day 2004 will take place in San Antonio on Nov. 10, 2004.
“Insuring Our Future,” featuring seminars and a luncheon, will run from 7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. and will be held at the San Antonio Marriott Northwest, 3233 NW loop 410.
· Keynote address: Joe Reinagel, sports anchor, KENS 5 TV.
· “Electronic Risks: Past, Present, Future” (2 CE Hours) with panelists:
· Alan Greenspan, attorney, Jackson Walker LLP on “Legal Risks & Liability in the Technology Business;”
· The St Paul Travelers Team: Karen Johnson, attorney, IP Claims, on “Claims Scenarios: Real Causes/Real Losses;” Janet Cain, senior underwriting account executive, on “Insurance Products & STA Technology;” and Laina Heathman, senior claims specialist, on “What To Look For In A Carrier When You Go Electronic.”
· “State of the Commercial Lines Insurance Market” (1 CE Hour) with Bevie Downing, vice president, Marsh Inc.
· Luncheon and Conferment Ceremony.
· “New Developments in Workers Compensation” (2 CE Hours) with Stuart Colburn, attorney, Downs & Sanford PC.
· “What Employers are Looking For” with Rosemary Young, career counselor, Jacobson Associates.
· “Texas Has an Uninsured Motorist Problem!” (1 CE Hour) with Jack Stick, Texas House of Representatives, District 50.
· “Ethics: Cocktail Conversation & Ethical Practices” (1 CE Hours) with Carter Hampton, chief underwriting officer, Great American Insurance Co.
The cost for All Industry Day 2004 is $150. For lunch only the cost is $50. For more information e-mail email@example.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.