The Louisiana Department of Insurance announced it is holding a property/casualty insurance summit, “We’re Taking the Politics Out Of Insurance,” on Jan. 14, 2004.
The summit, hosted by Insurance Commissioner J. Robert Wooley, will focus on current issues in the state’s property/casualty market. Those topics include:
· Mold Exclusions
· Terrorism Exclusions – Interpretation of Department of Treasury Rule
· Definition of a Claim
· Credit Scoring Bulletin
· Innocent Co-Insured Issue
· Steering (Companies and Collision Repair Facilities)
· Update on Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
· Omnibus Rate Reduction Legislation
· 2004 Legislative Session
· Concerns/Questions with Flexible Rating
The meeting will take place on Jan. 14 from 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. in the Poydras Hearing Room, at the Louisiana Department of Insurance building in Baton Rouge.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.