The Independent Insurance Agents of San Antonio announced it will hold a continuing education seminar, “Non-Profit Directors & Officers Liability” in conjunction with Victor O. Schinnerer & Company on July 31.
The course will be held at the San Antonio CPA Continuing Education Foundation, Training Center Alamo Towers West – 901 NE Loop 410, Suite 420, San Antonio, from 9:00 a.m. until noon.
The presenter will be Lori J. Kee, vice president, Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, Chevy Chase, Md., Officers Liability insurance.
Attendees will gain three hours of CE credit. The course is designed to help agents:
· Explain what makes an organization a non-profit,
· Describe the D & O contract and identify what is & is not intended to be covered,
· Explain the underwriting process involved & recognize information items required by the underwriter,
· Recognize and analyze the various D & O exposures,
· Describe supplemental risk management techniques that might be appropriate, and
· Explain the steps in the D & O claim process & the underwriting impact of a loss.
For more information, contact IIASA via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.