Insurance industry experts offered unique analysis and perspective throughout the year on a range of article topics, including machine learning, easing return to work and contents claims handling. The top contributed Claims Journal articles this year tackle subjects, like improving claims correspondence and the handling of rare subrogation claim scenarios.
- The 8 Deadliest Words and Phrases in Claims by Gary Blake, director of The Communication Workshop.
- The Art and Science of Getting Off Opioids by Laura B. Gardner, vice president, Products, CLARA analytics.
- 10 Subrogation Mistakes Insurance Companies Keep Making by Gary L. Wickert, Matthiesen, Wickert & Lehrer, S.C.
- P&C Insurance Claims Transformation in 2017 – Retrospective and Prospective by Imran Illyas and Richard Pankhurst, partners with PwC’s FS Insurance Advisory Services.
- Comments on the Comma by Gary Blake.
- Word Choice in Claims Letters, Part 1 by Gary Blake.
- Use of Aftermarket (Non-OEM) Crash Parts in Repair of Damaged Vehicles by Gary L. Wickert and Jacob Coz, Matthiesen, Wickert & Lehrer, S.C.
- Opinion: Must Hurricane Harvey Victims File Insurance Claims Before September 1? by Gary L. Wickert.
- How to Sue Yourself and Win by Gary L. Wickert.
- Subrogating Against Suicide by Gary L. Wickert.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.