This year, industry legal experts covered everything from diminution in value claims to negligence claims targeting insurance adjusters. The following list contains the top 10 read legal articles of 2015.
- Recovery of Sales Tax After Vehicle Loss by Gary Wickert and Lee Wickert
- Recreational Drones: Do Homeowner Insurance Policies Provide Coverage by Tom Schrimpf and Russ Klingaman
- Drone Wars: Airspace and Legal Rights in the Age of Drones by Gary Wickert
- A Primer on Diminution in Value Claims by Gary Wickert
- Florida Homeowner Insurers Deluged by Assignment of Benefit Lawsuits by Jason B. Wolf
- Homeowners Policy Excludes Damage From Prolonged, Unattended Water Inundation by Richard Wolf
- Number of Courts Rejecting Insurance Adjuster Negligence Claims Grows by Steven Plitt
- Courts Consider Effect of Employee Classification on Coverage by Burke Coleman
- Squeezing Blood From the Uninsured Turnip by Gary Wickert
- Subrogating Condominium Damage by Gary L. Wickert and Kelsey Burazin
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.