Enservio, a provider of software and services to property insurers, announced EnservioIQ Consulting Service, a consulting practice aimed at carriers looking for additional visibility, process improvement, financial and operational efficiency from their P&C claims processes.
Staffed by a core team of senior industry experts with successful track records from both leading consulting organizations (Accenture, McKinsey, and Oracle Consulting) and the insurance industry, the newly formed group will partner with insurance carriers to
develop strategies to:
- Facilitate the development of business solutions that are attractive and meaningful to customers, including homeowners and renters;
- Craft a strategic roadmap that clearly defines business goals, strategies, and processes;
- Assess underlying risk to price policies accurately and align with policyholder needs;
- Create optimal customer experiences to build loyalty and retention;
- Enhance the policyholder experience in the adjustment life cycle.
“To date, insurance carriers have profited by investments in auto and structural property. Contents is the next frontier where a relatively minimal investment can drive a superior customer experience,” says Gary Blair, senior vice president, EnservioIQ Consulting.
As part of this new service, EnservioIQ consultants will create personalized implementation plans based on a formalized three-phased approach:
(1) Business Needs Assessment;
(2) Business, Industry and Performance Solution Alignment; and
(3) Benefits and Value Determination.
The end result of the consultative process is the creation of a strategic roadmap. This blueprint will document the business, technical, organizational and financial strategies that will enable a carrier’s business goals, strategies and processes to be optimized, while accounting for the organization’s risk, cost and standards tolerances.
EnservioIQ will kick off the practice by offering complimentary discovery
sessions to Enservio customers who are focused on property contents
A representative sample of the EnservioIQ team includes the following
veteran industry executives:
- Gary Blair, SVP of Consulting, formerly with Allmerica Financial and Oracle Consulting;
- Carl Kiefer, VP of Strategy & Consulting, formerly with Accentureand Oracle Consulting;
- Don Stafford, National Consulting Executive, formerly with Insurer’s World;
- David Roy, Director, Preferred Pricing Program, formerly withMcKinsey & Company;
- Lyle Owens, Executive Consultant to Enservio, formerly with Farmers Insurance.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.