Ohio-based Progressive Insurance Company is set to hire more than 1100 employees at five locations throughout the United States.
Helping to boost the economy, Progressive car insurance expects to fill positions in the following states:
- Austin, Texas – 185 positions in sales, service and claims
- Phoenix, Ariz. -65 positions in sales and service
- Colorado Springs, Colo. – 129 positions in sales and service
- Tampa, Fla. – 390 positions in sales, service and claims
- Cleveland, Ohio -337 positions in sales, service and claims
The national auto insurer offers performance bonuses; a casual dress code; on-site medical facilities for employees and their families; and fitness centers.
“We’re constantly looking for ways to make it even easier for employees to grow and succeed,” said Katie Koch, recruiting director at Progressive. “At Progressive, employees enjoy the flexibility to balance the demands of home and work. By putting our people first, we attract the best and brightest people around.”
All positions offer paid training. In addition, employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.