GPS, Mold Prevention Firm Ink Contract with GSA

February 28, 2005

Global Prevention Services, Inc., (GPS) has been awarded a contract with The U.S. General Services Administration’s Federal Supply Schedule Contract (FSS) for mold removal and prevention services.

The GSA Contract has a five-year term which allows purchasing agents and real property managers, the ability to identify, consider and procure Global Prevention Services services through the electronic purchasing system, GSA Advantage.

“Our experience and success with our patented and EPA-registered, products and services for mold removal and prevention in the public and private marketplace has created this opportunity for us to serve GSA,” stated Michael Himelfarb, CEO of Global Prevention Services Inc. “This contract covers all fifty (50) states, with project authority up to $750,000.00 with automatic approval.”

GSA is the landlord for the Federal Government, with a total inventory of hundreds of millions of square feet of workspace for a million federal
employees in 2,000 American communities. This comprises more than 1,600 government-owned buildings, or approximately 55 percent of the agency’s total inventory. The remaining 45 percent is in privately-owned, leased facilities.

GSA Federal Supply Service, (FSS) is a government-to-government business with customers, a government-to-business operation with contractors, and a leading e-business enterprise and digital marketplace with GSA Advantage ordering internet site.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.