LewisCo Group, a national provider of specialized resources for the management of disability, absence and productivity for insurers and employers, has acquired the majority interest in Disability Management Alternatives, LLC (DMA), a provider of disability management and return-to-work solutions. DMA’s Co-Founders, Mike Dunst and Ken Lucas, along with their executive team will remain in place to lead the company as a member of the LewisCo Group.
“In addition to being an important human resources concern, employee absence and its costs are now a significant competitive business issue,” said Richard Lewis, president of the LewisCo Group. “DMA’s strong reputation in the market, based on the delivery of positive measurable results through high quality services, is an ideal fit with LewisCo Group’s model. Through access to our resources, DMA immediately offers insurance carriers and large employers an integrated, web-based, custom solution that manages every facet of employee absence to reduce costs and increase organizational efficiency. “
The new DMA provides:
* Excellent claims management and outcomes
* High performance clinical, account and management teams
* Unique return to work and reemployment strategies
* Prevention, wellness and disease management programs
* Data integration that works within customers existing technology
* Web-based, self-service reporting, analytics, outcomes and real time
* Incidental absence reporting and root cause analysis
“Insurance carriers and large employers are looking for end-to-end solutions to ensure compliance, reduce costs and increase productivity,” added Lewis. “DMA now leverages web-based data integration, analysis and reporting to enable customers to turn claims administration and total absence management into a competitive advantage.”
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.