A Detroit, Mich., fire official says an emergency medical services unit is being disinfected after bedbugs were found in an ambulance.
Chief Dale Bradley said Wednesday that the fumigation of an EMS unit attached to Engine Company 54 represents a precautionary move.
WXYZ-TV first reported about the pest discovery. The station says that the word “Don’t Enter, Bed Bugs, Toxic,” was written on the door to the EMS unit.
According to Deputy Fire Commissioner John Berlin, the bedbugs were traced to a patient.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.