Esurance, the direct-to-consumer insurance company, is now offering motorcycle insurance in Wisconsin.
This new product not only covers motorcycles, but also scooters, dirt bikes, golf carts, snowmobiles and Segways.
A motorcycle insurance policy from Esurance typically includes:
- An option that pays the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of a current model year motorcycle or of the same make and model if it is declared a total loss;
- Trip interruption coverage to help stranded riders face unforeseen expenses like lodging, transportation and food in the event of an accident or mechanical breakdown;
- $3,000 worth of optional or added equipment coverage that’s automatically included in the comprehensive and collision coverage;
- Protection for riding apparel and helmets if they’re damaged in a covered collision loss;
- Up to $100 of roadside assistance coverage each time a customer needs their bike towed to the nearest qualified repair shop;
- A multi-policy discount, a safety course discount and other discounts that can reduce premiums.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.