Voyager, a niche insurance specialist in the UK, has published the top ten reasons couples make wedding insurance claims on or prior to their big day.
The list based on frequency, not value, is as follows:
1) Bankruptcy/liquidation of dress supplier
2) Bankruptcy/liquidation of caterers
3) Bankruptcy/liquidation of venue
4) Bankruptcy/liquidation of other wedding suppliers
5) Loss of wedding photography
6) Damage to bridal attire
7) Adverse weather preventing majority of guests and couple reaching the venue
8) Death/injury of family member
9) Death/Injury of bride or groom
10) Marquee damage
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.