New Yorkers displaced by Superstorm Sandy will have at least two more weeks to remain in city-paid hotel rooms.
According to The Wall Street Journal, a judge said Wednesday she’ll hear arguments May 13 on whether the city has done enough to help Sandy refugees find housing.
The city previously told 196 households they would have to leave hotels this week.
The city says it’s disappointed that a temporary restraining order remains in effect.
The Legal Aid Society praised the decision.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.