Grill Blamed in Fire That Destroyed New Hampshire Mobile Homes

May 23, 2012

A grill is believed to be the source of a fire that destroyed two neighboring mobile homes in Lee, N.H.

The fire broke out about 6:30 p.m. last Thursday. No one was hurt.

Sgt. Tom Dronsfield tells Foster’s Daily Democrat one of the homeowners was grilling outside and noticed it caught on fire. Dronsfield said the flames spread to the home and to the one next to it.

In addition to Lee, fire crews responded from Newfields, Newmarket, Madbury, Barrington, Epping, Dover, Durham and Pease Tradeport.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.